Explore how it works »
through our online store
guarantee policy on all orders
Free Pick Up & Delivery
on orders of $100+ in CT & RI
New England Proud
all work is carried out in Stonington, CT
So Why Choose Us?
We have a 3-week average turn-around time, which blows our competition out of the water. There’s no need to wait for a box and months to view those treasured moments again!
We strongly believe you shouldn’t be overcharged for saving your precious family moments. We have worked hard to provide you website that helps you accurately calculate our pricing.
We started in 2013 as a Father-Daughter duo. We’ve added a few members to the family since, but we will never outgrow that family-first and family-matters mentality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you digitize?
All analog media including; video and audio tapes; film and audio reels; documents and scrapbooks; photo prints, negatives and slides. We also offer data transfer from legacy media storage such as floppy disk, SD cards and compact discs.
How does it work?
- wUse our website to estimate your order.
- This will also serve as your packing slip when shipping or dropping off your order.
- Based on your location, you will choose:
- A pick up from the convenience of your home, place of business or one of our pick up locations in CT & RI
- Drop off your order at our studio in Stonington, CT.
- Securely ship your order to us. Please see our Tips on Shipping your order here.
- Once we process your order in our studio, we will verify in an email what we have received and inform you of any discrepancies at this time. If you have selected that you wish to have a discussion regarding your order, this is also when we will call to discuss it with you.
- Our estimated turn-around time from receiving your order is 3-weeks. This will of course, depend on the quantity in your order. If longer, this will be communicated.
- Once your order is complete, you will be contacted for payment.
- Depending on your preference, your order will be ready to be collected from our studio, pick up location; or delivered to your shipping address. If shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
How long do I have to wait?
Our average turn-around time is 3 weeks from receiving your order in our studio. Of course, this depends on the size of your order and we will communicate with you whether your order will take longer.
Will I get my original media back?
Absolutely! Of course, you do not have to have to have it back if you do not want to! We do have an option for us to hold your media for 1 month after your receive your digitized files and we then dispose of it for you. Some customers decide not to receive their original media back to save cost on their shipping with the comfort of knowing, we hold all customer files for 6-months before deletion, as standard practice and free of charge.
What makes you different?
Our customer reviews confirm we understand, care and strongly feel customer service is imperative to our business. We are family-owned and operated with deep roots in our community, therefore our reputation is important to us and that expands to our greater community, across the country.
Move the slider back and forth to see the before and after of some of our past photo restoration projects!